Please fill out the attached HIDEYO NOGUCHI AFRICA PRIZE NOMINATION FORM with the necessary information and submit it with the supplementary documents listed below.
* Up to 5 files (maximum size limit for each file is 8MB) can be attached using this form.
In case you need to attach 6 or more files, please compress your files to the ZIP format so that the total number of files is no more than 5.
- Please provide a brief description of the nomineeüfs contributions in the area of medical research or medical services within the context of the Prizeüfs concept. (about 50 words)
- Please present a brief biography including academic, administrative and/or research positions, awards and/or recognitions.
- Please outline how and why the research/activity of the nominee has contributed to the advancement and improvement of measures against infectious and other diseases prevalent in Africa, if any. (within 2 pages)
- Please provide the titles of publications that represent the nomineeüfs contributions. (Please mark 4-5 of best publications among them if there are many.)
- Please arrange for other specialists familiar with the nomineeüfs work to provide supporting letters. (up to 5 letters)
Please note that nomination form and supplementary documents format (sample) may be downloaded either from the Cabinet Office website or from the JSPS website.
ELIGIBILITY (Medical Services):
- In the case of nominating an organization, nominations are limited to one currently active organization.
- Nominations are in principle to be one individual or one organization per activity. Under exceptional circumstances, however, when more than one individual or organization work as a team, a maximum of three individuals or organizations will be considered.
The nominations and supporting letters must reach the respective secretariat by no later than August 20th, 2021.
Any personal information contained in the submitted nomination form and supplementary documents will be handled with the utmost care in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and will only be used as part of the selection process for the Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize (including the provision of personal information to private-sector companies or other external partners for the purpose of carrying out consigned electronic data processing and data management). By submitting these nomination documents, you hereby agree to the use of said personal information for the aforementioned purposes.
If you agree with the above, please fill in the blanks below and click the ügConfirmüh button.
Required fields are marked *.
|The information registered on this site will be protected via encrypted transmission (SSL) and will be managed securely by "Spiral", a database-management ASP service provided by PIPED BITS Co.,Ltd.,which is certified by JIPDEC Privacy Mark, ISO27001/JIS Q 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 20000-1, ISO 9001 and etc standards.|